stupidfuckinggiants

gdtrfb

stupidfuckinggiants

Postby gdtrfb » 09 Jan 2017 17:37

another year has passed and it's the same old story . they show promise get my hopes up and then leave me cursing at the t.v. 4 months from now it'll be stupidfuckuingrangers a few months after that it'll be stupidfuckingyankees. in between i'll have a summer at the beach in long branch and a few dead and company shows. so in spite of all my stupidfuckingteams i have a lot in this life to be grateful for . hoping for better things from my teams one day they'll paint me a rhapsody and life will be sweeter till then i got to keep on truckin' on like a bird that flew .
Stymie

Re: stupidfuckinggiants

Postby Stymie » 24 Jan 2017 23:39

C'mon now. They turned around the sinking ship from the past three years. Actually, imo, a good year for The Giants under Coach Mac. They need to get a fuckin Wide Receiver and hopefully Flowers gets it together. I think he will. They might have a quality RB in Perkins. Although they have to beef up the O-Line and we should be good to go.

Also, I would draft a quality QB, Eli has been an ironman, but in the NFL, one good hit and your history for awhile. On the other hand, sorry to say this, but as a "use to be diehard" Yankee fan.....fuck the yankees and the randy levine and lonn trost they rode in on. Fuck the "new" yankee stadium and the mall it is. Fuck them for how they treat their non-elite fans. Fuck them greedy fuckin fux. 8-)

Return to “Audience Zone”